What the city is missing: Thierry Cohen photographs cityscapes and then photographs deserts at night, combing the two to show us what our cities would look like with the lights off. The stars are not enhanced, they are actual photos from relative latitudes that would expose the same starry sky view if it weren’t for light pollution. Click on each photo to see which city it is.
Just think about it.
FAN THE FLAME
Alexei Lyapunov & Lena Ehrlich - PEOPLE TOO
- Agency: Ogilvy & Mather London
- CCO/ECD: Gerry Human
- Client: Amnesty International
- Art Director: Denis Kakazu
- Copywriter: Giles Montgomery
- Photographer: Derek Hillier
- Illustrators: Lena Erlikh and Aleksey Lyapunov
- Art Buyer: Helen Gimson
Some of my favorite drawings from 2012. (I never do these! But hey why not this was a pretty good year.)
d r a w i n g s
T H E Y A R E R E A L L Y D R A W I N G S G U Y S